CiTriS - Circular Triangulation Sensor
360° Internal Geometry Sensor
A new step in the laser measurement technology. The sensor measures internal geometries of bores, tubes, containers and other cavities. The radial laser scans the internal surface on a cavity geometriey at 360° with 2048 angular points.
The result is the precise 2D cross section. Sensors with different measuring ranges are available.
- Circular Triangulations Sensor
- Measuring principle: Circular laser triangulation / circular light section
- Laser: Circular laser (660 nm, visible)
- Laser class: II M
- Data interface: USB 3.0
- Angular resolution: 2048 radial measuring points over 360°.
- Housing diameter: ø 50 mm
- Trigger: Hirose micro receptacle (part number HR10A-7R-6PB)
- Measuring speed: 90 fps
- Operating temperature: 10-40 °C (32-140 °F)
- Configuration of basic parameters
- 2D Section Viewer
- Export function: ASCII / TXT
- Software interface / API
Areas of Application
The sensor series CiTriS represents a tool for the exact and contactless measurement of the inner geometry of tubes and hollow bodies...
The CiTriS can determine the radius and the A dimension for longitudinal and transverse welding seams for round components such as pipes...