CiTriS - Circular Triangulation Sensor
Real-time measurement of internal geometries
The CiTriS sensor series is a tool for precise and non-contact measurement of the internal geometry of tubes and hollow bodies.
This new generation of laser sensors offers industrial branches, such as pipeline production or sewer rehabilitation, a fast, uncomplicated and precise method of recording the pipe profile from the inside and displaying and dimensioning the measuring points in an application-specific manner.
- circular deviation
- Measurement of pipe ends
- Complete 3D model (.stl format)
- Circular Triangulations Sensor
- Measuring principle: Circular laser triangulation / circular light section
- Laser: Circular laser (660 nm, visible)
- Laser class: II M
- Data interface: USB 3.0
- Angular resolution: 2048 radial measuring points over 360°.
- Housing diameter: ø 50 mm
- Trigger: Hirose micro receptacle (part number HR10A-7R-6PB)
- Measuring speed: 90 fps
- Operating temperature: 10-40 °C (32-140 °F)
- Configuration of basic parameters
- 2D Section Viewer
- Export function: ASCII / TXT
- Software interface / API